Nationally-Ranked Fishing on Table Rock Lake
Table Rock Lake’s 43,000 acres of clear blue-green water draws you in with its picture-perfect postcard scenery and offers some of the best fishing in the nation. Table Rock is nationally recognized as a top bass fishing lake for its numbers and sizes of bass and crappie. Large numbers of largemouth, smallmouth, Kentucky spotted bass and white bass thrive in its diverse underwater structure and immense forage base. Catfish of all sizes also roam the lake bottom. Guests can enjoy fishing miles of trout-filled streams at nearby Dogwood Canyon Nature Park, a spectacular 10,000-acre nature park. The fish are biting, come catch ‘em!
Table Rock Lake is ranked nationally for its numbers and sizes of bass and crappie. Set out on the mesmerizing water and discover some of the best fishing spots in the nation. The marinas are stocked with all of the gear and bait you need to catch a whopper of a good time!
- Missouri Fishing License
- Fishing Licenses in Missouri are free for the Month of April, 2020
- Resident $12 for 16+ years of age.
Daily Fishing Permit $7 for resident/nonresident 16+ years of age.
Trout Stamp $7 for all fisherman, regardless of age.
Annual Nonresident $42 for 16+ years of age.
Spend time learning to use specialized archery equipment to shoot and retrieve fish in Table Rock Lake. Bowfishing is offered seasonally and lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
- Pricing: $300 (one or two people). Price includes boat, gas, guide and fishing equipment. Price does not include fishing license. A Missouri fishing license is required and can be obtained from the Marina.
- Participants must be 16 years of age or older and accompanied by an adult if under the age of 18.
- Reservations required.
Visit nearby Dogwood Canyon Nature Park for an unforgettable afternoon of trout fishing along sparkling, spring-fed streams that are home to magnificent rainbow trout. Enjoy hourly self-guided catch-and-release or catch-and-keep fishing. From the novice to the more experienced, there’s nothing like the thrill of hooking a rainbow trout. No license or trout stamp is required. Tackle and rental rods are available.
The fish are always biting at Big Cedar! Venture out on Table Rock Lake with one of our professional guides who have years of experience. Whether you’re a fishing veteran or just testing the waters, you’re sure to find the best fishing spot in the area.
Cancelation Policy: Guide trips must be canceled no less than 21 days prior to the trip date to avoid the cancelation fee. 50% of the trip rate will be charged if the trip is canceled within 21 days. 100% will be charged if canceled within 48 hours of the trip.
- 4 Hour | $325 (1-2 People)
Additional Person | $75
- 6 Hour | $450 (1-2 People)
Additional Person | $100
- Reservations required. Price includes boat, gas, guide, live bait, and fishing equipment. Price does not include fishing license. A Missouri fishing license is required and can be obtained from the marina.