Long Creek Marina Activities
With convenient access to Table Rock Lake, Camp Long Creek is the ideal destination for a day out on the water. Whether you’re looking for a relaxing day out on a pontoon, a weekend fishing trip or an unforgettable dinner cruise on the water, the activities at Camp Long Creek are perfect for anyone who loves the water.
Has the lake been calling you? Cruise through open water with our boat rentals from Bent Hook Marina and Bass Pro Shops Long Creek Marina. We offer fully-equipped Tracker bass boats, ski or pontoon boats and canoes by the hour or the day.
Complete your day on the lake with personal watercraft rentals from Bent Hook Marina and Bass Pro Shops Long Creek Marina. Rent a WaveRunner for 1 to 4 hours and set out on Table Rock Lake!
- Seasonal Availability.
- Seats up to 2 people; maximum weight limit 400 pounds total.
- Boat Safety Lake Information.
Make the most of your day out on the lake with our pull tube, kneeboard, wakeboard, water ski set and reel rentals. For the beginner, we offer hour-long training sessions with a professional instructor.
- Ski Instruction $150 per hour (up to six people). Available April through September.
- Rentals call for pricing details.
- Boat Safety Lake Information.
Table Rock Lake is ranked nationally for its numbers and sizes of bass and crappie. Set out on the mesmerizing water and discover some of the best fishing spots in the nation. The marinas are stocked with all of the gear and bait you need to catch a whopper of a good time!
- Missouri Fishing License
- Resident $12 for 16+ years of age.
Daily Fishing Permit $7 for resident/nonresident 16+ years of age.
Trout Stamp $7 for all fisherman, regardless of age.
Annual Nonresident $42 for 16+ years of age.
Spend time learning to use specialized archery equipment to shoot and retrieve fish in Table Rock Lake. Bowfishing is offered seasonally and lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
- Pricing: $300 (one or two people). Price includes boat, gas, guide and fishing equipment. Price does not include fishing license. A Missouri fishing license is required and can be obtained from the Marina.
- Participants must be 16 years of age or older and accompanied by an adult if under the age of 18.
- Reservations required.
The fish are always biting at Big Cedar! Venture out on Table Rock Lake with one of our professional guides who have years of experience. Whether you’re a fishing veteran or just testing the waters, you’re sure to find the best fishing spot in the area.
Cancelation Policy: Guide trips must be canceled no less than 21 days prior to the trip date to avoid the cancelation fee. 50% of the trip rate will be charged if the trip is canceled within 21 days. 100% will be charged if canceled within 48 hours of the trip.
- Half Day $275
Additional Person $75
- Full Day $375
Additional Person $100
- Reservations required. Price includes boat, gas, guide and fishing equipment. Price does not include fishing license or live bait. A Missouri fishing license is required and can be obtained from the Marina.
Lady Liberty Dinner Cruise
Set sail and dine on our beautiful 62-foot luxury yacht, The Lady Liberty. Enjoy a two-hour dining experience with delicious food, live music and views of Table Rock Lake.
- Schedule ›
- Schedule subject to change
- Call Guest Services at 1-800-225-6343 for the dinner calendar and to make your reservation