July 4th at Top of the Rock
We are sorry. Due to COVID-19, our 4th of July event at Top of the Rock has met its restricted capacity. We hope we can return to our regular event in 2021. Be safe!
Dear Confirmed Dining Guests,
We are excited to offer an unforgettable dining experience. Below you will find some important information about the day:
GUESTS ENTERING BEFORE 4:00PM
- There will be a $20 entry fee ALL DAY LONG. Before 4:00 pm, guests will receive two $5 vouchers (totaling $10 in vouchers) redeemable at all Top of the Rock outlets.
- Valet parking will be available for $20 and must be purchased at the Top of the Rock welcome booth.
- Golfers will receive complimentary valet passes so they can drive to the top.
- Big Cedar guests may still be granted free entry, but still, have to pay $20 to valet if they choose.
GUESTS ENTERING AFTER 4:00PM
- ONLY guests with a dining reservation will be allowed to take the shuttle to the restaurants and the Museum at Top of the Rock after 4:00 pm.
- Guests participating in the Lost Canyon Cave & Nature Trail attraction will be admitted, but will not be able to proceed to any of the other Top of the Rock attractions after 4:00 pm.
- There will be a $20 entry fee ALL DAY LONG for all guests. After 4:00 pm, guests will not receive a voucher.
- The shuttle will run from the Welcome Center to Top of the Rock for guests who do not wish to valet. ONLY dining guests with dining reservations may use the shuttle.
- Guests with dining reservations will receive complimentary access to the Ancient Ozarks Natural History Museum between 4:00 pm – 8:00 pm.