We are awaiting your arrival!
We are excited you are staying with us at the Payne's Valley Cottages near Mountain Top, Payne's Valley, Buffalo Ridge, and Ozarks National. These cottages are located just a short drive from Big Cedar Lodge's main resort campus! Below is a collection of handy information for guests to consider before checking in. See you soon!
Getting here & check-in information
- Directions – From HWY 65, turn east on Branson Creek BLVD (also named Buffalo Ridge BLVD). Go straight through the Big Cedar Nature Golf entry, and continue for 4 miles until you reach the roundabout. Follow the signs and take a right up the hill to Mountain Top Clubhouse where guests can check-in.
- Check-in begins at 3:00pm and check-out is 11:00am.
- There is one designated parking spot at each cottage. Additional parking is available where a shuttle will take guests to their cottage.
- Bellman – Your Payne's Valley Cottage Bellman is here to assist you in any way they can with cottage transportation to and from additional parking areas and the clubhouse, luggage, and any other needs. Text BLMAN to your virtual assistant for requests.
- Shuttle – We are pleased to offer complimentary shuttle services to your tee times, Tall Tales Dining, Big Cedar Lodge, and Top of the Rock. Call 417-339-5104 or text SHTL to your virtual assistant. We encourage booking shuttles 24 hours in advance to any off-site locations. CLICK HERE for shuttle information.
- Looking to ship your golf clubs? CLICK HERE and navigate to the Ship Sticks section to deliver your clubs to the course for you! When scheduling your shipment, please have your clubs scheduled to be delivered to our facilities two days before your first date of play.
Onsite Golf Courses
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.