Legendary Golf in the Ozarks
Preview Play Now Available through Dec 31!
Paying tribute to Ozarks-native and World Golf Hall of Fame member, Payne Stewart, Payne’s Valley will be the first public-access golf course designed by 82-time PGA TOUR winner Tiger Woods and Woods-led golf course design firm, TGR Design. Payne's Valley will stand out with its inviting layout, pristine water features, large fairways and greens, and spectacular 19th hole… the Big Rock at Payne’s Valley™.
Through the creation of Payne’s Valley, Tiger Woods and Big Cedar Lodge will offer a course where players of all skill levels will be able to enjoy the game with each other in the beautiful Ozark Mountain landscape.
2020 Opening Date - Coming soon
Introducing Payne's Valley
Be a part of history and play America’s first and only Tiger Woods public access golf course! Johnny Morris and Tiger Woods present Payne’s Valley, in honor of Missouri Legend, Payne Stewart. Limited preview rounds will be available November 8th through December 31st, 2019 (as weather permits). As part of this exclusive experience, you will tour this remarkable 19-hole design that is sure to take the golf world by storm!
2019 GOLF RATES
PAYNE’S VALLEY PREVIEW PLAY NOW OPEN!
Available November 8th – December 31st, 2019
- Includes Holes 1 – 13 of Payne’s Valley – Tiger Wood’s first public golf course in America (cart included)!
- Plus one round at the 13-hole, Gary Player designed, Mountain Top Course directly adjacent to Payne’s Valley
- Plus warm-up with range balls at the all-new Ozarks National course by Coore & Crenshaw
- Same-day access to the Tom Watson Putting Course at Mountain Top
- Plus commemorative Payne’s Valley print
CALL 844-293-5842 TO BOOK YOUR TEE TIME
Callaway rental clubs are available for $65, including one sleeve of Callaway Chrome Soft golf balls.
Dress Policy: Appropriate golf attire.
Mountain Top Grill
Dining at Payne's Valley Course
Perched high in the hills, overlooking the Mountain Top Course and Ozark’s National Course, Mountain Top Grill is the perfect place to enjoy lunch or small plates after a round on the links.
- Daily | 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM