PLEASE NOTE, we ask guests to remain home if symptoms occur including fever, chills, shortness of breath and muscle or body aches, OR if you are currently awaiting COVID-19 test results. Please know we wish you well, and look forward to your future stay. For more information or if you need to reschedule your reservation, please call our team at 1-800-225-6343.
Rest assured, our entire hospitality team is monitoring the impact of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and want to assure you we are taking the necessary steps to offer the best experience possible for all of our guests and staff. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention and the World Health Organization’s statements regarding COVID-19 cases and are following guidelines from these agencies and local health departments.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO CARE AND CLEANLINESS
The well-being of our guests and associates is of paramount importance. Big Cedar has always been committed to caring for its guests and the cleanliness of its property. In addition to what we do every day, we have implemented the following actions to be at the forefront of our daily operation:
- At our attractions and in our shuttles, we are disinfecting all commonly touched screens, keypads, handles, phones, counters and switches, multiple times daily, with CDC recommended products.
- Our housekeepers have added extra sanitation steps to include utilizing disinfectant products in sleeping rooms with a heightened focus in restrooms, kitchens and dining areas so you can relax knowing your accommodation has been cleaned with precision.
- We have placed hand-sanitizing stations strategically across the property to ensure you have access to this vital hygiene tool.
- We have implemented Social Distancing Protocols in necessary outlets.
EQUIPPING OUR ASSOCIATES TO BETTER SERVE YOU
Our associates are the foundation of our success – their health, safety and knowledge are vital in providing you an optimal experience. We are supporting our associates to better care for you during your stay by:
- Providing associates with hand sanitizer and protective equipment.
- Utilizing surface sanitizers and other items in accordance with CDC recommendations.
FRESH AIR IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS
We are honored to offer you a secluded getaway at Big Cedar Lodge – away from the crowds, in the middle of the great outdoors. We hope to host you soon and help you create memories that will last a lifetime.
For the most updated information, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or your local health authority.
OPEN AIR IN THE OZARKS
Big Cedar has always been focused on outdoor, nature-based experiences for our guests. Nearly all of our amenities and attractions are able to host you with plenty of space to adhere to social distancing guidelines. From the cave trail at Top of the Rock to our nature golf courses, and boat rentals on the lake to the seclusion of private accommodations, we have limitless options available to offer a secluded vacation experience.
FACILITIES & OUTLETS CURRENTLY OPERATING:
- Long Creek Marina
- Mountain Top Golf Course
- Buffalo Ridge Springs Golf Course
- Ozarks National Golf Course
- In-room dining (expanded menu is available including beverages)
- Backyard Baskets delivered to your door so you can prepare your own meal
- Dogwood Canyon Nature Park
- Top of the Rock Lost Canyon Cave & Nature Trail
- Top of the Rock Golf Course
- Devil's Pool Swimming Pool
- Camp Long Creek Swimming Pool
- Select Complimentary Resort Activities
- The Shoppe at Big Cedar
- Resort Fitness Center
- Truman Café & Custard
- The Canteen at Camp Long Creek
- Buffalo Restaurant & Patio
- Cedar Creek Spa
- Bent Hook Marina & Market
- Fun Mountain
- Uncle Buck's Restaurant
- Bass Pro Shops Shooting Academy
- Osage Restaurant Upper Level
- Buffalo Bar - Lunch & Dinner
- Ancient Ozarks Natural History Museum
- Arnie's General Store
- Devil's Pool Restaurant
- Buzzard Bar
- Mountain Top Grill
- Arnie's Barn Restaurant
- Lady Liberty Dinner Cruise
- Lakeside Swimming Pool
- Swimmin' Hole Pool
Thank you for choosing Big Cedar Lodge for your escape to the great outdoors. We will continue to closely monitor the latest developments and incorporate evolving guidance into our daily operations.