A NOTE TO OUR GUESTS
We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention and the World Health Organization’s statements regarding COVID-19 cases and are following guidelines from these agencies and local health departments.
We ask guests to remain home if symptoms occur including fever, chills, shortness of breath and muscle or body aches, OR if you are currently awaiting COVID-19 test results. Please know we wish you well, and look forward to your future stay. For more information, please call our team at 1-800-225-6343.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO CARE AND CLEANLINESS
The well-being of our guests and associates is of paramount importance. Big Cedar has always been committed to caring for its guests and the cleanliness of its property. In addition to what we do every day, we have implemented the following actions to be at the forefront of our daily operation:
- Our housekeepers have added extra sanitation steps to include utilizing disinfectant products in sleeping rooms with a heightened focus in restrooms, kitchens and dining areas so you can relax knowing your accommodation has been cleaned with precision.
- We have placed hand-sanitizing stations strategically across the property to ensure you have access to this vital hygiene tool.
EQUIPPING OUR ASSOCIATES TO BETTER SERVE YOU
Our associates are the foundation of our success – their health, safety and knowledge are vital in providing you an optimal experience. We are supporting our associates to better care for you during your stay by:
- Providing associates with hand sanitizer and protective equipment.
- Utilizing surface sanitizers and other items in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Performing pre-shift temperature checks.
FRESH AIR IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS
We are honored to offer you a secluded getaway at Big Cedar Lodge – away from the crowds, in the middle of the great outdoors. We hope to host you soon and help you create memories that will last a lifetime.
For the most updated information, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or your local health authority.
OPEN AIR IN THE OZARKS
Big Cedar has always been focused on outdoor, nature-based experiences for our guests. From the cave trail at Top of the Rock to our nature golf courses, and boat rentals on the lake to the seclusion of private accommodations, we have limitless options available to offer a secluded vacation experience.
ALL OF OUR FACILITIES AND OUTLETS ARE CURRENTLY OPERATING