Rest assured, our entire hospitality team is monitoring the impact of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) and want to assure you we are taking necessary steps to offer the best experience possible for all of our guests and staff. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention and the World Health Organization’s statements regarding COVID-19 cases and are following guidelines from these agencies and local health departments.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO CARE AND CLEANLINESS
The wellbeing of our guests and associates is of paramount importance. Big Cedar has always been committed to caring for its guests and the cleanliness of its property. In addition to what we do every day, we have implemented the following actions to be at the forefront of our daily operation:
- At our attractions and in our shuttles, we are disinfecting all commonly touched screens, keypads, handles, phones, counters and switches, multiple times daily, with CDC recommended products.
- Our housekeepers have added extra sanitation steps to include utilizing disinfectant products in sleeping rooms with a heightened focus in restrooms, kitchens and dining areas so you can relax knowing your accommodation has been cleaned with precision.
- We have placed hand-sanitizing stations strategically across the property to ensure you have access to this vital hygiene tool.
- We have implemented Social Distancing Protocols in necessary outlets.
EQUIPPING OUR ASSOCIATES TO BETTER SERVE YOU
Our associates are the foundation of our success – their health, safety and knowledge are vital in providing you an optimal experience. We are supporting our associates to better care for you during your stay by:
- Providing associates with hand sanitizer and protective equipment.
- Utilizing surface sanitizers and other items in accordance with CDC recommendations.
FACILITIES & OUTLETS OPEN TO GUESTS:
- Long Creek Marina (50% off boat rentals in April)
- Mountain Top Golf Course
- Buffalo Ridge Springs Golf Course
- Ozarks National Golf Course
- Payne's Valley Golf Course
- In-room dining (expanded menu is available including beverages)
- Dogwood Canyon
- Grab & Go items are currently available Truman Café & Custard
- Top of the Rock Lost Canyon Cave & Nature Trail
FACILITIES & OUTLETS TEMPORARILY CLOSED:
- Ancient Ozarks Natural History Museum
- Top of the Rock Golf Course
- Bass Pro Shops Shooting Academy
- All restaurants (an expanded in-room dining menu is available to overnight guests)
- The Shoppe at Big Cedar
- Resort Fitness Center
- Fun Mountain
- Cedar Creek Spa
In addition, all guest activities are temporarily suspended.
FRESH AIR IN THE GREAT OUTDOORS
We are honored to offer you a secluded getaway at Big Cedar Lodge – away from the crowds, in the middle of the great outdoors. We hope to host you soon and help you create memories that will last a lifetime.
For the most updated information, please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention or your local health authority.