Your Gateway to Table Rock Lake
Long Creek Marina is the best place to start your day on the 43,000-acre Table Rock Lake. From veteran anglers to first-time fishers, we have something for everyone who enjoys the water. This full-service marina offers boat and watercraft rentals, water sport equipment rentals, fishing services and guides, and our famous lake tour, Goin’ Jessi. Be sure to stop by Long Creek Marina Store to stock your cooler before a day on the water. Is the lake calling you yet?
Long Creek Marina Hours
Daily | 6:30AM - 8:00PM
Long Creek Marina Activities
Table Rock Lake Tour (Goin’ Jessi)
Step aboard the Goin’ Jessi, an exact replica of a 1934 Chris Craft, named after Waylon Jenning’s wife, Jessi. The Goin’ Jessi will take you on an hour-long cruise of Table Rock Lake.
- Seats six comfortably
- Complimentary champagne for guests over 21
- To book your ride on the Goin’ Jessi, contact Guest Services at 1-800-225-6343
Personal Watercraft Rentals
Complete your day on the lake with personal watercraft rentals from Bent Hook Marina and Bass Pro Shops Long Creek Marina. Rent a WaveRunner for 1 to 4 hours and set out on Table Rock Lake!
- Seasonal Availability.
- Seats up to 2 people; maximum weight limit 400 pounds total.
- Boat Safety Lake Information.
Has the lake been calling you? Cruise through open water with our boat rentals from Bent Hook Marina and Bass Pro Shops Long Creek Marina. We offer fully-equipped Tracker bass boats, ski or pontoon boats and canoes by the hour or the day.
Skiing, Tubing & Wakeboarding
Make the most of your day out on the lake with our pull tube, kneeboard, wakeboard, water ski set and reel rentals. For the beginner, we offer hour-long training sessions with a professional instructor.
- Ski Instruction $180 per hour (up to six people). Available April through September.
- Rentals call for pricing details.
- Boat Safety Lake Information.
The fish are always biting at Big Cedar! Venture out on Table Rock Lake with one of our professional guides who have years of experience. Whether you’re a fishing veteran or just testing the waters, you’re sure to find the best fishing spot in the area.
Cancelation Policy: Guide trips must be canceled no less than 21 days prior to the trip date to avoid the cancelation fee. 50% of the trip rate will be charged if the trip is canceled within 21 days. 100% will be charged if canceled within 48 hours of the trip.
- 4 Hour | $325 (1-2 People)
Additional Person | $75
- 6 Hour | $450 (1-2 People)
Additional Person | $100
- Reservations required. Price includes boat, gas, guide, live bait, and fishing equipment. Price does not include fishing license. A Missouri fishing license is required and can be obtained from the marina.
Spend time learning to use specialized archery equipment to shoot and retrieve fish in Table Rock Lake. Bowfishing is offered seasonally and lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
- Pricing: $300 (one or two people). Price includes boat, gas, guide and fishing equipment. Price does not include fishing license. A Missouri fishing license is required and can be obtained from the Marina.
- Participants must be 16 years of age or older and accompanied by an adult if under the age of 18.
- Reservations required.
Table Rock Lake Fishing
Table Rock Lake is ranked nationally for its numbers and sizes of bass and crappie. Set out on the mesmerizing water and discover some of the best fishing spots in the nation. The marinas are stocked with all of the gear and bait you need to catch a whopper of a good time!
- Missouri Fishing License
- Fishing Licenses in Missouri are free for the Month of April, 2020
- Resident $12 for 16+ years of age.
Daily Fishing Permit $7 for resident/nonresident 16+ years of age.
Trout Stamp $7 for all fisherman, regardless of age.
Annual Nonresident $42 for 16+ years of age.